Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blog entry TV 1

Summary:
The director of the new movie "Star Trek", is directed by JJ Abrams. JJ Abrams is also known for the TV series ‘Lost’ and other movies like ‘Mission Impossible 3’ and ‘Super 8’. Some people say JJ Abrams is the new Steven Spielberg. JJ Abrams tells us in the interview together with Mark Kermode that at first he didn’t like Star Trek at all, but now actually directs the new movie. He tells us that he first fell in love with magic, and in a way making movies is also a kind of magic. That is also where he finds his passion and energy for direction movies.


Opinion:
I think it’s funny to see what JJ Abrams has to say about making movies. I personally don’t like all of his movies, and I think it is because we see the point of movies differently. I don’t see why movies have to be like magic, as magic and movies are two different things for me. I can see what he means by this, when you see his movies you see a lot of things that cannot happen in real life. Personally I don’t like movies like that, but that is just my personal opinion. I do think it is nice to see how much passion he has for directing.


Link:

BBC, The Culture show: The Magic Tricks of JJ Abrams, May 11th  2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment