Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog entry TV 3

Summary:
The first item coming up in the show is about the UK and gay marriage. The House of Lords might get a second reading on this subject, which they actually never do from the bills of the Commons. This is because there were a lot of different opinions about the subject.
Another topic on the show is about a swan named Hooper that has fallen in love with a helicopter. The swan fell in love at a golf club in Jersey, where the helicopter comes often because it is owned by a wealthy business man. The swan’s wings have been cut off for his own safety.  

Opinion:
I think it’s good that the House of Lords might consider a second reading for gay marriage. My opinion about gay marriage is pretty easy; I think if you love someone you should be able to marry them.  That is why I think it’s good they take a second look at it.
About the swan I don’t really have an opinion. I think it is pretty funny that a swan ‘fell in love’ with a helicopter. I do think its good they cut off his wings. Otherwise the swan would just be killed by the helicopter.


Link:

Have I got news for you, May 24th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment