Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog entry TV 7

Summary:
The first item on the show is about two gay men who got married. This was the first time in France that two gay men got married.
The second item is about “Britain’s got Talent” where Simon Cowell is a judge. Bruce Forsyth had some comments about the show which Simon couldn’t take. Bruce thinks young children shouldn’t be on the show, because it could cause emotional damage to them. Simon Cowell responded to that with ‘Mr. Grumpy.”
In ‘the odd one out’ the show tells us about beards. A new trend involving beards is coming up. Men with beards can get money by hanging advertisements into their beards.

Opinion:
I think it’s good that gay marriage is finally legal in France, and people can get married there now. On the second item, I don’t really agree with Bruce Forsyth. I don’t think a show should ban children, but parents should not let their children participate. I don’t think it is the shows responsibility of what the children might say or do when they get rejected. That shouldn’t be the job of the show but from the parents.
I think the last item is pretty funny. I think it’s a good idea to promote a company or something else that way, but I don’t know if it would really help.

Link:

Have I got news for you?, May 31th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment