Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog entry TV 6

Summary:
The first item on the show is about politics. Here they are talking about Berlusconi who is sentenced to serve seven years in prison, but now he is going to appeal.
The next item on the show is that all the guests have to guess what the picture, which is shown, is about. The answer was the route that Edward Snowden is trying to take to avoid the American law system. Edward Snowden was a former CIA agent, who leaked some details about surveillance programs of the United States and England.


Opinion:
I think it is good that Berlusconi has been sentenced to go to prison; however I am afraid that after all he won’t go to prison at all because he is such a powerful person in Italy.
I don’t really know what my opinion is about Edward Snowden. I do think it is good that he leaked some information that everybody knows what’s going on, since the government doesn’t tell everything to its citizen. However, I don’t think it is good that he leaked the information because you’re not supposed to do that and because of all the commotion it has cost.


Link:

Mock the week, June 27th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment