Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog entry TV 5

Summary:
For the last ten years there has been a baby boom in England. Now that the children are old enough for school, space is limited. A school in London has taken in two extra classes because of the high demands. The school does have some issues now like the time tables and the school curriculum.
A new train from London to Birmingham, the HS2, has some delays. People around the train rail are not happy with the new train, which is going to be a high speed train. The judge has given green light to the government, so the train rail can still be build.

Opinion:
I think the space issues for school should be looked at really soon. I think it is important every child should be able to get good education, and I am concerned that if there are too many children in a class room the school can’t give everybody enough attention which can lead to bad results.
I don’t think I would be too happy with a high speed train in my backyard, so I would definitely protest again the train myself. I do think it is good to have a high speed train going from and to big cities since the public transportation is pretty bad in England.  

Link:

BBC News, March 15th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment